Information on the copyright of content on ttipattorney.gov.au.
Making use of the information on this site
We encourage the use of information published on this website.
All the content on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence, with the exception of:
- The Australian Coat of Arms
- The New Zealand Coat of Arms
Third party copyright
We have made all reasonable efforts to:
- Clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- Ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Permission may need to be obtained from third parties to re-use their material.
You must attribute the material
The CC BY licence is a standard form licence agreement that allows you to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material, on the condition that you:
- Provide a link to the licence
- Indicate if changes were made; and
- Attribute the material as follows:
- Licensed from the Trans-Tasman IP Attorneys Board under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence.
What you cannot do
We do not permit you to display pages from this website within frames on another website.
For more information
We recommend that you also read the website Disclaimer notice.
Contact us if you have any enquiries about this licence.